Velocity Reviews

-   -   GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - NOVEMBER 13, 2004 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270571-genre-online-update-november-13-2004-a.html)

Writer R5 11-13-2004 04:00 PM

GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - NOVEMBER 13, 2004

For this update I have a mix of media information beginning with a new GENRE
ONLINE.NET Interview with Writer and Director David Twohy, whose credits
include "The Arrival," "Below," "Pitch Black," and "The Chronicles Of Riddick."
In addition I have a DVD review of "The Chronicles Of Riddick: Unrated
Director's Cut," which will debut on DVD-Video officially on Tuesday, November
16, 2004. I have also posted links to my previously published DVD reviews of
the other two films available now on DVD from the "Riddick" series.

Sony Pictures announced this week the worldwide renaming of their home video
distribution arm from Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment to Sony Pictures Home
Entertainment. The DVD release of "Spider-Man 2" will be the first title to
reflect this change.

I have also published TV reviews of the SCI FI Channel Original Movie
"Anonymous Rex" as well as the TNT and Johnson & Johnson Spotlight Presentation
of "The Wool Cap," which stars William H. Macy and is based on an original
story by none other than the late great Jackie Gleason.

I have more media reviews coming as well as contests so please drop by the site
often and if you can, please show your support by purchasing items through any
of the Amazon.com links found on the website. Your support is appreciated.
Thank you. Now here are this week's new media updates:

The GENRE ONLINE.NET Interview - Writer and Director David Twohy:
http://www.genreonline.net/Genre_Onl...vid_Twohy.html

DVD Reviews:

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Unrated Director's Cut: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Chronicle...rated_DVD.html

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Dark Fury:
http://www.genreonline.net/Dark_Fury_DVD.html

The Chronicles Of Riddick: Pitch Black: Unrated Director's Cut: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Riddick_Pitch_Black_DVD.html

The Stepford Wives (2004): Widescreen Special Collector's Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Stepford_Wives_2004_DVD.html

Once Upon A Time In Mexico: Superbit:
http://www.genreonline.net/Once_Upon...erbit_DVD.html

Cliffhanger Superbit:
http://www.genreonline.net/Cliffhang...erbit_DVD.html

The Guns Of Navarone: Superbit:
http://www.genreonline.net/Guns_Nava...erbit_DVD.html

ALI G Indahouse: The Movie: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/ALIG_Movie_DVD.html

Crank Yankers Uncensored: Season One:
http://www.genreonline.net/Crank_Yan...n_One_DVD.html

Punk'd: The Complete Second Season:
http://www.genreonline.net/Punkd_Season_Two_DVD.html

TV Reviews:

Anonymous Rex: SCI FI Channel Original Movie:
http://www.genreonline.net/Anonymous_Rex_SCIFI.html

The Wool Cap: TNT and Johnson & Johnson Spotlight Presentation:
http://www.genreonline.net/Anonymous_Rex_SCIFI.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
http://www.genreonline.net
GENRE ONLINE.NET
The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!