Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: X Factor Last week (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270422-ot-x-factor-last-week.html)

Dragon 11-02-2004 12:57 PM

OT: X Factor Last week

Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on Saturday
night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby sung, I know
it was something like stand together me oh my, something like that

help appreciated

Dave

---

Buggy 11-02-2004 01:19 PM

Re: X Factor Last week

"Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:AuLhd.6235$Fu2.2632@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
> like that
>
> help appreciated
>
> Dave

Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

Buggy

11-02-2004 02:32 PM

Re: X Factor Last week

> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?

It was

Major ChrisB 11-02-2004 02:38 PM

Re: X Factor Last week

"Buggy" <Buggy@Shithappens.com> wrote in message

> "Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:AuLhd.6235$Fu2.2632@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
>> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
>> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
>> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
>> like that
>>
>> help appreciated
>>
>> Dave

> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
> Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
single.

I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for the
choir...

Dragon 11-02-2004 10:21 PM

Re: X Factor Last week

"Major ChrisB" <cgbrannigan-remove-@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> "Buggy" <Buggy@Shithappens.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
>> news:AuLhd.6235$Fu2.2632@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
>>> Hi just a quick question I don't know if anyone watched X factor on
>>> Saturday night but if you did could some please tell me what song tabby
>>> sung, I know it was something like stand together me oh my, something
>>> like that
>>>
>>> help appreciated
>>>
>>> Dave

>> Thought it was My Oh My by Slade?
>> Didn't take much notice cos he was murdering it whatever it was!

> it was. It sucked. Sounded like he was pitching for a children in need
> single.
>
> I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
> steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
> the choir...

thanks guys that was the one like most only heard it a few seconds but it
was in my mind and i couldnt think

dave

---

Jeremiah Harbottle 11-05-2004 08:57 AM

Re: X Factor Last week

> I wish I had a CSI machine to strip the choir out of the background when
> steve and rowetta sang.....I'm sure they sounded absolutly pish but for
> the choir...

They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish **** is a
wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball - most
of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.

Is the X factor the ability to sing crap cover versions of crap ballads?

I'm off to listen to Aqualung by Jethro Tull.

Red Wimp 11-08-2004 09:01 PM

Re: X Factor Last week

They're all crap. Sharon Osbourne just loves everyone, that Irish **** is a
> wanker - at least Cowell does criticise, and he's usually on the ball -
> most of them are singing flat half the time, especially that tabby bloke.

Agree with comments about the judges