Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : ( (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270319-kath-and-kim-from-abc-net-au-where-is-it-being-traded-on-the-web-i-am-in-the-ntsc-zone-where-the-show-is-unknown.html)

HireMe.geek.nz 10-26-2004 10:17 AM

Lester Bangs 10-27-2004 08:10 AM

Re: Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/mech/search...q=kath&x=0&y=0

They send OS....

Matt Cook 10-27-2004 09:30 AM

HireMe.geek.nz wrote:
> Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I
> am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

It *is* available in the NTSC zone: www.trioplus.tv/kath_kim/ and
http://abcasiapacific.com/guide/00000882.htm are two channels that carry it
there...

Firebird 11-13-2004 06:13 AM

Re: Kath & Kim from ABC.net.au -- where is it being traded on the web? I am in the NTSC zone where the show is unknown... : (

Do a Google search for ABC Shops and send them an email request for the Kath
& Kim DVD box set,with ALL the eposodes on it??????????????

D.R. 11-13-2004 07:46 AM

http://shop.abc.net.au/browse/produc...oductid=718666
http://shop.abc.net.au/browse/produc...oductid=723700
http://www.fbo.com.au/movie.asp?ID=15953