Velocity Reviews

-   -   on my hard drive... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270111-on-my-hard-drive.html)

Darrel Christenson 10-09-2004 07:42 PM

on my hard drive...

On my hard drive this weekend in case anyone
wants anything before I clear out the files this
coming week...

Cyborg 2087, from a cable channel broadcast on 1 disc
Deadly Friend, from LD on 1 disc
Doc Savage, from widescreen LD on 1 disc
House Of Dark Shadows, from LD on 1 disc
Invasion America, animated mini-series from original
off the air recordings on 3 discs
Max Headroom - The Original Story, from prerecorded
tape on 1 disc
Night Of Dark Shadows, from LD on 1 disc
Night Of The Creeps, from LD on 1 disc
Night Of The Lepus, monster rabbits flick on 1 disc
Phantom Tollbooth, animated kids movie from prerecorded
tape on 1 disc
Teen Witch, teen comedy on 1 disc
Twin Peaks, pilot w/European ending from LD on 1 disc
Twin Peaks, season 2 from LD on 12 discs

.... some come with artwork files you can use to make
front and back inserts for standard sized dvd cases.

Available as NTSC and on -r media only and that's the
only format and media I accept in trade as well.

If you write it may be a couple days before I respond
as I'm trying to wrap up a few final deals before taking
on any more.

Darrel :)