Velocity Reviews

-   -   GENRE ONLINE.NET Update - October 9, 2004 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270109-genre-online-net-update-october-9-2004-a.html)

Writer R5 10-09-2004 03:59 PM

GENRE ONLINE.NET Update - October 9, 2004

I was in the hospital earlier this week undergoing a procedure to have a kidney
stone obliterated. So this update is rather short because I had to take time to
recover. That aside, the Halloween horror DVD review season is upon us once
again, which means that while I will review select new releases of summer
flicks arriving on DVD, during the month of October I will be focusing on the
nearly limitless amount of horror films available or soon to be available on
DVD this year and in my next update I will detail a list of my personal
selections that could make any Halloween horror film festival a scary and
hopefully fun one for anyone with a DVD player. The other non horror titles
will be reviewed following the Halloween holiday and whenever there is room to
squeeze something in before, I'll do what I can to make that happen. So rather
than go on at length about the titles covered in this update, I'm just going to
jump right in with the latest media reviews published at GENRE ONLINE.NET:

DVD:

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Eternal_S...creen_DVD.html

Fahrenheit 9/11:
http://www.genreonline.net/F_911_DVD.html

George A. Romero's Dawn Of The Dead: Ultimate Edition: Divimax Series:
http://www.genreonline.net/Dawn_Of_The_Dead_UE_DVD.html

Night Of The Living Dead: Newly Restored 2004 Colorized Version & Original 1968
Full Frame Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Night_Of_...Color_DVD.html

TV:
Frankenstein: Based On Characters Created By Dean Koontz: USA Network Original
Movie:
http://www.genreonline.net/Frankenstein_USA.html

Genre Online.Net: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More!
http://www.genreonline.net

Please drop by and visit. Thank you.