Velocity Reviews

-   -   efilmic.com (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270104-efilmic-com.html)

Aeropause 10-08-2004 08:48 PM

efilmic.com

I keep getting tempting lists from them. They're based in Taiwan. Any one
have any experience with them?

FAQmeister 10-09-2004 10:32 PM

Re: efilmic.com

"Aeropause" <Aeropause@att.net> wrote in message
> I keep getting tempting lists from them. They're based in Taiwan.
> Any one have any experience with them?

Not me, but did you notice they only sell movies produced prior to 1965?
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

Kremlingirls 10-16-2004 04:21 AM

Re: efilmic.com

<< Not me, but did you notice they only sell movies produced prior to 1965? >>

In Taiwan anything produced prior to 1965 is considered public domain....that
explains why these guys sell what they do.

paul4laffs 04-06-2007 02:10 AM

I ordered. Chinese subtitles, and no menus. Liner notes were full of spelling errors. Obviously bootlegged. Quality wasn't bad, though, but no way to get rid of subtitles. Don't recommend.