Velocity Reviews

-   -   SLV-D300P (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t270082-slv-d300p.html)

Jim Jensen 10-07-2004 02:53 AM

SLV-D300P

I have a Sony SLV-D300P combo deck and I want to program a Panasonic
remote control to operate it.

I've tried all the code numbers in the manuals and any I could find on
the net, but none have worked, and I've had no problems programming
other Sony devices.

This remote has a "sequence method" that allows you to search for
codes, but has yet to yield results.

The deck is OFF during the process, and when the remote hits the right
code, it turns it on.

All I need is the actual code for the SLV-D300P, but I'm not even
certain if I should have the remote set to "DVD" or to "VCR" mode when
I work the auto process!

Your input would be appreciated.

piluc 11-12-2006 05:38 AM

Same problem to operate SLV-D3000P

I have the same problem of you. So d'you have an answer from someone and did you resolve your problem.

Thanks to day to me if you know a good code now.

Bye.

piluc:fisheye: