Velocity Reviews

-   Reviews & How-To's (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f11-reviews-and-how-tos.html)
-   -   Upcoming Reviews/How to (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t27-upcoming-reviews-how-to.html)

Silverstrand 06-20-2005 03:20 AM

Upcoming Reviews/How to

Here is a list of the upcoming reviews from Erik "Silverstrand" Endres. This list will be updated, so keep checking back.

**Note: These items are not in any particular order

unholy 06-21-2005 02:34 PM

None at the moment

stlava 06-27-2005 05:52 AM

Will you guys start getting samples form companies like Nvidia, OCZ ect...

unholy 06-27-2005 06:42 AM

We have gotten one from OCZ, (i was lucky. and happy, STOO BAD ASUS CAN'T MAKE GOOD MOBOS!!!!!, ARGH i couldnt use the DDR booster... i was very very very anonoyed, i got VX Ram too!!!!)
nVidia aren't how would u say "low quailty" enough for us... so if we get tons more people on, getting around 500 - 3000 page views a day, we would easily get nvidia on to us :( to bad were not the best review site in the world!

stlava 06-27-2005 06:57 AM

Just keep reviewing and people will catch on quickly.. The harddrive contest was a good start.

unholy 06-27-2005 07:22 AM

:D, we had a THumb drive one but hardly anyone came to it :| we had about 20 people want to be in :|

Technoholic 06-28-2005 07:04 PM

Where is the up coming How To's? :P

unholy 06-29-2005 09:44 AM

i have to put it in thanks for reminding me :D

Silverstrand 06-29-2005 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unholy
i have to put it in thanks for reminding me :D

Updated mine as well.

unholy 06-29-2005 03:16 PM

My psu how to might be up this weekend... i need to buy a few USB extension leads :(