Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   How do I check if my old company is (mis)using my MCP ID# for 'certified partner status' (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26982-how-do-i-check-if-my-old-company-is-mis-using-my-mcp-id-for-certified-partner-status.html)

Nic 07-18-2003 12:20 AM

How do I check if my old company is (mis)using my MCP ID# for 'certified partner status'

Please tell me there is a way to do this?

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Nic

(Remove the x from my email adress to reply)

Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\) 09-19-2003 10:21 AM

Re: How do I check if my old company is (mis)using my MCP ID# for 'certified partner status'

Hi,

you can also connect to your MCP profile and change the company name !
It is the first important thing to do.

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange,SQL/Server

Davin Mickelson 09-19-2003 02:08 PM

Re: How do I check if my old company is (mis)using my MCP ID# for 'certified partner status'

Actually, what you need to do is call the Microsoft Partner program.
This is where MCPs are registered.
If you'd like to registered for another MS Partner, you will need to send an
email from your new employer to prove that you work for them. Weird, huh?
It's what I did.

Good luck,
Davin Mickelson