Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   boycottin microsoft products (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26958-boycottin-microsoft-products.html)

karter 07-10-2003 07:16 AM

boycottin microsoft products

grrrrr, I am getting very angry with windows XP home
edition. I think it should be burned and destroyed.
Every time you turn around you learn it cant do something
that every other OS can.

ummmm want IIS or ASP no way another $100.00 buckaroos to
William (steal you blind) Gates

Boycotting is a good option

Davin Mickelson 07-12-2003 10:19 PM

Re: boycottin microsoft products

Settle down. People have created work arounds for this problem. Here is one
such on the web.
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/020118.htm
Search the web for more.

Omar Rizwan 07-14-2003 01:38 AM

Re: boycottin microsoft products

It won't work. Microsoft has people all over the globe using their software.
100 people will not make a difference.

Techie 07-14-2003 02:11 AM

Re: boycottin microsoft products

Ok I guess you have never heard of Linux, these people are making a dent in
Microsoft's profits and position.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

Omar Rizwan 07-14-2003 02:28 AM

Re: boycottin microsoft products

True, I'm using Linux myself, but they aren't 100 people are they?
news:JgoQa.1325$104.107472@news20.bellglobal.com.. .

Techie 07-15-2003 03:22 AM

Re: boycottin microsoft products

who cares about the desktop? MS can have it the real power is the server

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21

*