Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Microsoft Office Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26953-microsoft-office-certification.html)

rich 07-09-2003 07:06 AM

Microsoft Office Certification

Hello people what i need is Microsoft Office
Certification Information. First off I need
Certification in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Access and
Powerpoint I don't really care about. I was hoping
someone could give me some information but please don't
direct me to any website. Where is the best place to
obtain course material and what should I know consider
before I dive into it.

Rich
startrich@hotmail.com

Lauri McBeath-Davies 07-09-2003 08:01 PM

Re: Microsoft Office Certification

Everyone learns differently. Some need a class, others need books, others
work well just doing hands-on.

What worked for me:
I printed out the list of what you're expected to know for the test (the
Word 2002 objectives are at
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...tives/word2002.
asp for an example). Then I used my books and HELP to make sure I knew how
to do every one of the items on the list.

I like the way the tests are set up. You are actually using the tools, not
answering multiple choice questions. Knowledge is important, not
memorization. That works for me.

--
Lauri
MOUS

Zenner 07-09-2003 10:56 PM

Re: Microsoft Office Certification

Why don't you want directions to the web sites? That's where the real
information is listed.

Techie 07-10-2003 12:51 AM

Re: Microsoft Office Certification

because he wants to be spoon-fed his information. He is too lazy to look up
information.

--
Techie
A+, Network+, MCP, MCNGP #21