Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   DVD Video (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f40-dvd-video.html)
-   -   dvd charmed seasons 1-6 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269459-dvd-charmed-seasons-1-6-a.html)

derek bonser 08-24-2004 09:33 PM

dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 
were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price



jayembee 08-24-2004 11:33 PM

Re: dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 
"derek bonser" <derek.bonser@ntlworld.com@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?


You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
piece of worthless scum pirate.

-- jayembee

Joshua Zyber 08-24-2004 11:42 PM

Re: dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 
"jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote in message
news:ovjni0lhth5lrt29tobi6jpvd0t0rhh0cg@4ax.com...
> >were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

>
> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
> piece of worthless scum pirate.


I assumed that was implied in the question.



jayembee 08-25-2004 02:37 AM

Re: dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 
"Joshua Zyber" <jzyber@SPAMMERS-DROP-DEAD.mindspring.com> wrote:

>"jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote:
>>
>>> were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?

>>
>> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
>> piece of worthless scum pirate.

>
> I assumed that was implied in the question.


Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
comment.

On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
"How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.

-- jayembee

Dragon 08-25-2004 02:28 PM

Re: dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 

"jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote in message
news:smuni0d11ndb4vkf73k0p3sioti9hou524@4ax.com...
> "Joshua Zyber" <jzyber@SPAMMERS-DROP-DEAD.mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >"jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?
> >>
> >> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
> >> piece of worthless scum pirate.

> >
> > I assumed that was implied in the question.

>
> Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
> comment.
>
> On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
> "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
> it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.
>
> -- jayembee


Rumours have it charmed it not scheduled until 2005 on dvd if everything
goes to plan. Hopefully I am after it to but will have to wait until next
year just like everyone




---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 24/08/2004



derek bonser 08-25-2004 05:34 PM

Re: dvd charmed seasons 1-6
 
no noy copies a wanted real dvd but thanks for the rest of info
roll on 2005

--


---------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you still wasting your time with spam?...
There is a solution!"

Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector
The most powerful anti-spam software available.
http://mail.spaminspector.com


"Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:rm1Xc.14844$b76.9896@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.u k...
>
> "jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote in message
> news:smuni0d11ndb4vkf73k0p3sioti9hou524@4ax.com...
> > "Joshua Zyber" <jzyber@SPAMMERS-DROP-DEAD.mindspring.com> wrote:
> >
> > >"jayembee" <jayembeenospam@snurcher.com> wrote:
> > >>
> > >>> were can i buy dvd charmed seasons 1-6 at a good price?
> > >>
> > >> You can't, unless you want to buy copies from a someone who's a
> > >> piece of worthless scum pirate.
> > >
> > > I assumed that was implied in the question.

> >
> > Most likely, but it offered the opportunity to make an editorial
> > comment.
> >
> > On the other hand, given that we've had people asking questions like
> > "How come this site is selling all nine seasons of SEINFELD? I thought
> > it wasn't out on DVD yet?" one shouldn't take anything for granted.
> >
> > -- jayembee

>
> Rumours have it charmed it not scheduled until 2005 on dvd if everything
> goes to plan. Hopefully I am after it to but will have to wait until next
> year just like everyone
>
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.744 / Virus Database: 496 - Release Date: 24/08/2004
>
>





All times are GMT. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.