Velocity Reviews

-   -   My So Called Life for sale (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269446-my-so-called-life-for-sale.html)

Yazandtony 08-23-2004 09:27 PM

My So Called Life for sale

Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is the region
1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT condition. The box
holding the set is also in perfect condition. There are no scratchs marks, or
anything. All I am asking is $55 plus $5 for priority shipping. Thanks!

Zohardues@aol.com

FAQmeister 08-23-2004 10:17 PM

Re: My So Called Life for sale

"Yazandtony" <yazandtony@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is
> the region 1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT
> condition. The box holding the set is also in perfect condition.
> There are no scratchs marks, or anything. All I am asking is $55 plus
> $5 for priority shipping. Thanks!
>
> Zohardues@aol.com

Available at Walmart for $55.
--
Buford T. Justice
The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:

Cernovog 08-23-2004 10:59 PM

Re: My So Called Life for sale

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:27:42 -0400, Yazandtony wrote
(in message <20040823172742.04469.00001494@mb-m27.aol.com>):

> Hey guys, I am selling the dvd box set of "My So Called Life". It is the
> region 1 set, with all the dvd's and cases in USED but NEAR MINT condition.
> The box holding the set is also in perfect condition.

Is this the limited edition lunch box version that comes with an extra disc
of extras?