Velocity Reviews

-   -   HP DVD400i XP drivers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269416-hp-dvd400i-xp-drivers.html)

chrisjb 08-21-2004 10:46 PM

HP DVD400i XP drivers

I have lost the driver disk that came with my HP DVD Writer DVD400i.
Can anyone suggest where I can get them off the net. HP wants $10 and
they will mail them. I want to get this working now!

Prot 08-22-2004 12:00 PM

Re: HP DVD400i XP drivers

On 21 Aug 2004 15:46:33 -0700, chrisjb@pacbell.net (chrisjb) wrote:

>I have lost the driver disk that came with my HP DVD Writer DVD400i.
>Can anyone suggest where I can get them off the net. HP wants $10 and
>they will mail them. I want to get this working now!

This may sound like a silly question, but have you tried downloading
them off of HP's site?