Velocity Reviews

-   -   No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269390-no-more-free-shipping-from-best-buy-com.html)

RnR Lesnar 08-20-2004 09:25 AM

No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com

I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had been
going on for a long time. I ordered just about everything from them. Now
it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go to the local wal-mart.
Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so its not worth going to the
store.

--
RnR Lesnar
It's True, It's True- Kurt Angle

Brian The Demolition Man Little 08-20-2004 09:50 AM

Re: No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com

RnR Lesnar wrote:
> I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which
> had been going on for a long time. I ordered just about everything
> from them. Now it'll cost me more to order from them than to just go
> to the local wal-mart. Both Best Buy's here are 45 minutes away, so
> its not worth going to the store.

CircuitCity.com still has free shipping.

--
Brian The Demolition Man Little

Alan Ramsey 08-21-2004 01:56 AM

Re: No more Free Shipping from Best Buy.com

I just noticed that Best Buy discontinued their free shipping which had
been going on for a long time.

They discontinued free shipping for a few months
a couple of years ago. As soon as they rediscover
people buying from Circuit City, Deep Discount DVD
& CD, and Amazon, they'll bring it back again.