Velocity Reviews

-   -   Stir of Echoes & Gia (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269376-stir-of-echoes-and-gia.html)

Machina3317 08-19-2004 04:30 PM

Stir of Echoes & Gia

I was looking in the Best Buy ad and aparently there's a new version of Stir of
Echoes. Anyone know what's different with this one?

Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any more
unrated than it already is?

Douglas Bailey 08-19-2004 04:41 PM

Re: Stir of Echoes & Gia

Machina3317 wrote:
> I was looking in the Best Buy ad and aparently there's a new version of
> Stir of Echoes. Anyone know what's different with this one?

According to the HTF review...

<http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htforum/showthread.php?threadid=208163>

....it adds a DTS track and a handful of new extra featurettes.

> Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any more
> unrated than it already is?

From IMDb's "Alternate Versions" page for the film
<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123865/alternateversions>:

Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene where
Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda in the
chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

HTH,

doug

--
"Speak in extremes; it'll save you time..."
--Tin Machine

Tarkus 08-20-2004 06:05 AM

Re: Stir of Echoes & Gia

On 8/19/2004 9:30:27 AM, Machina3317 wrote:

> Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any
> more unrated than it already is?

More of Angelina Jolie can't be a bad thing. My copy is on the way.
--
"Don't touch that please. Your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular

Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

Tarkus 08-20-2004 06:05 AM

Re: Stir of Echoes & Gia

On 8/19/2004 9:41:43 AM, Douglas Bailey wrote:

> Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene
> where Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda
> in the chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

<drool>
--
"You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water;
shark's in the water, our shark."

Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

Specialk 08-20-2004 11:53 AM

Re: Stir of Echoes & Gia

Tarkus wrote:
>> Linda & Gia's sex scenes are longer and more explicit. In the scene
>> where Gia gives Linda hamburgers in the kitchen, Gia straddles Linda
>> in the chair, and says, "Dinner is served!".

><drool>

<AOL>Me Too!</AOL> I'm going to pick this one up.

Tad Bitt§ļ£ 08-21-2004 02:16 PM

Re: Stir of Echoes & Gia

"Tarkus" <karnevil9@beer.com> wrote in message
> On 8/19/2004 9:30:27 AM, Machina3317 wrote:
>
> > Also, Best Buy has a new unrated version of Gia. How could it be any
> > more unrated than it already is?

> More of Angelina Jolie can't be a bad thing. My copy is on the way.
> --
> "Don't touch that please. Your primitive intellect wouldn't understand
> things with alloys and compositions and things with ... molecular
> structures."
>
> Now playing: "Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefeild"

This sounds good. Angelina has lovely nipples.