Velocity Reviews

-   -   S-Video (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269365-s-video.html)

Danielle 08-18-2004 08:29 PM

S-Video

I appreciate any help.

Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply purchase
an S-Video cable, plug it into the computer and then to the TV to view
downloaded media on the TV?

Any suggestions on which to purchase?

Thanks

JohnS 08-18-2004 10:22 PM

Re: S-Video

No you will need a video card with an S-Video output.

news:T_OUc.23153$Tr.1085480@news20.bellglobal.com. ..

Eric R. 08-19-2004 08:53 PM

Re: S-Video

"Danielle" <dkent-johnston@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<T_OUc.23153$Tr.1085480@news20.bellglobal.com >...

> Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply purchase
> an S-Video cable, plug it into the computer and then to the TV to view
> downloaded media on the TV?

Where are you going to plug it into on the computer? You said your
video card doesn't have a TV out.

-Eric

Pug Fugley 08-20-2004 12:26 AM

Re: S-Video

If you don't have a TV output, where are you going to plug in the S-Video
cable??