Velocity Reviews

-   -   The Willies DVD - Ever on Region 1 NTSC ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t269276-the-willies-dvd-ever-on-region-1-ntsc.html)

EvilN8 08-11-2004 12:18 PM

The Willies DVD - Ever on Region 1 NTSC ?

I've been looking for the name of this movie for the past two years, I saw
this movie when I was a kid and I"d really like to score a copy. The only
release that I can find is a German Region 2 DVD, and my DVD player can't
handle region 2, or be hacked to accomodate it. Anyone happen to know if
this is ever going to see US release? It had Sean Astin in it apparently,
so I'm sure there would at least be some interest in it here in the US.