Velocity Reviews

-   -   Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t268936-films-you-want-on-r1-that-are-available-on-other-region-discs.html)

Vlvetmorning98 07-16-2004 01:56 AM

Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Delicatessen

The Falls (Peter Greenway)

Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

3W 07-17-2004 01:59 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Taxi trilogy

TB 07-17-2004 03:49 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Vampire Circus
Twins of Evil
Stuart Gordon's "From Beyond"

T.B.

EvilN8 07-17-2004 04:31 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Robin Hood: Men In Tights

Chris Oxford 07-17-2004 05:16 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

The original 3 hour cut of Tim Roth's "Legend of 1900" (known overseas as
"The Legend of the Pianist on the Ocean" I believe)

Also, "Amityville 3-D" (that one is purely a guilty pleasure, lol)

DVDfanatico 07-17-2004 11:31 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

Der Dreigroschenoper. (or The Threepenney Opera 1931) directed by Georg
WIlhelm Pabst. I'm not sure this has been released anywhere on DVD yet
including Germany. Any word on it?

Goro 07-17-2004 04:36 PM

vlvetmorning98@aol.com (Vlvetmorning98) wrote in message news:<20040715215626.06859.00001526@mb-m13.aol.com>...
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead r4 pal
Fanny and Alexander 5hr version (or even the theatrical ve) r2 PAL
Evidentia r2 pal
Gauche the Cellist r2 ntsc

-goro-

Goro 07-17-2004 07:51 PM

"3W" <mbloruew@vcxpoiewr.net> wrote in message news:<qI-dna1544OFFWXdRVn-jg@adelphia.com>...
> Taxi trilogy

you'll prolly get your wish when the Queen Latifah US remake comes
out. Or are we talking about different TAXI's?

-goro-

KING B MAN 07-17-2004 10:09 PM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

I've been trying to get a copy of the film Personal Vendetta. starring Mimi
Lesseos. A martial arts actress. Sadly, there was a mix up when I tried to
purchase a VHS off her website. But the film is on DVD only Region 2 PAL. What
gives. Guitly Pleasure? Don't have a chance to know.
Mike

http://hometown.aol.com/kingbman/myhomepage/intro.html

One-Shot Scot 07-18-2004 06:52 AM

Re: Films you want on R1 (that are available on other region discs)

"Vlvetmorning98" <vlvetmorning98@aol.com> wrote in message
> Delicatessen
>
> The Falls (Peter Greenway)
>
> Ong-Bak (preferably the original cut)