Velocity Reviews

-   -   Straight up trade, Buffy Seasons 1 and 4 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t268492-straight-up-trade-buffy-seasons-1-and-4-a.html)

TechLifter 06-14-2004 10:19 AM

Straight up trade, Buffy Seasons 1 and 4

Trading Buffy Seasons 1 and 4. I would like to trade for Buffy, seasons 5
and 6. If you're interested in a 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 trade, hit me back at
Techlifter@perryjoshua.com

PJ

Wade365 06-14-2004 03:24 PM

Re: Straight up trade, Buffy Seasons 1 and 4

<< Trading Buffy Seasons 1 and 4. I would like to trade for Buffy, seasons 5
and 6. If you're interested in a 1 for 1 or 2 for 2 trade, hit me back
>><BR><BR>

Season 1 only has 12 episodes to the other season's 24... that's no
"straight-up" trade if you ask me. Also, you can purchase Season 1 used off
amazon.com for $20 US cheaper than the other seasons (S1=$18.50 US, other
seasons roughly $38.50).

Sounds like a bad trade to me.