Velocity Reviews

-   -   Troll Alert: Decompiling a Visual C++ Application (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267627-troll-alert-decompiling-a-visual-c-application.html)

E. Robert Tisdale 06-23-2003 08:48 PM

Acme Optics wrote:

> We need to decompile one of our C++ applications.
> The programmer quit, took the source with him and can't be found.
> Are there any commercial codes that can do this
> so we can get inside the source code?

This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

Adie 06-23-2003 09:02 PM

Re: Troll Alert: Robert Tisdale

E. Robert Tisdale wrote:

>This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

E. Robert Tisdale is an Obvious Troll. Please adore it.

Default User 06-23-2003 09:18 PM

Re: Troll Alert: Decompiling a Visual C++ Application

"E. Robert Tisdale" wrote:

> This is an obvious troll. Please ignore it.

I realize that a troll normally is better able to spot another, but by
what warped Tisdale logic did you arrive at this conclusion?

Brian Rodenborn