Velocity Reviews

-   -   TVonDisc.com (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267509-tvondisc-com.html)

PW 06-03-2004 02:34 PM

TVonDisc.com

Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?

How are the quality of the DVDs?

I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
that they have, and I know Universal just announced
Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
about these DVDs that this site had.

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

jayembee 06-03-2004 10:01 PM

Re: TVonDisc.com

go_widescreen@hotmail.com (PW) wrote:

> TVonDisc.com
>
> Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
>
> How are the quality of the DVDs?
>
> I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
> that they have, and I know Universal just announced
> Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
> about these DVDs that this site had.

If you want to support bootleggers, by all means try them.

-- jayembee

Invid Fan 06-04-2004 12:19 AM

Re: TVonDisc.com

In article <d3aeee5b.0406031401.1a6ba7f4@posting.google.com >, jayembee
<jayembeeNoSpam@snurcher.com> wrote:

> go_widescreen@hotmail.com (PW) wrote:
>
> > TVonDisc.com
> >
> > Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
> >
> > How are the quality of the DVDs?
> >
> > I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
> > that they have, and I know Universal just announced
> > Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
> > about these DVDs that this site had.

> If you want to support bootleggers, by all means try them.

Yeah, but they're Canadian bootleggers!

-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

Biz 06-06-2004 05:20 AM

Re: TVonDisc.com

"PW" <go_widescreen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:d0e5178d.0406030634.451febc7@posting.google.c om...
> TVonDisc.com
>
> Has anybody ever bought anything from this website?
>
> How are the quality of the DVDs?
>
> I had been eyeing the complete Columbo collection
> that they have, and I know Universal just announced
> Season One for September 7th, but I just was curious
> about these DVDs that this site had.
>
> Any help or info would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

DO they have the copyright clearance to be doing this? It seems if you know
Universal is preparing to release at least S1 then you probably know that
this is not a legal outfit.