Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: AVI MPEG Video Converter question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267462-ot-avi-mpeg-video-converter-question.html)

MauiJNP 05-31-2004 03:03 AM

OT: AVI MPEG Video Converter question

I just downloaded the program AVI MPEG Video Converter. It is a free trial
version and when I converted some files there was a weird background sound.
Here's my question, is this sound only for the trial version? Did anyone
ever use this program before? Is it a good program? I don't mind buying it
to get the full version but I want to make sure the sound will go away when
I do and that it is worth it.

W.K.M. 05-31-2004 05:17 AM

Re: OT: AVI MPEG Video Converter question

On Sun, 30 May 2004 23:03:02 -0400, "MauiJNP" <jmh1116@ptd.net> wrote:

>I just downloaded the program AVI MPEG Video Converter. It is a free trial
>version and when I converted some files there was a weird background sound.
>Here's my question, is this sound only for the trial version? Did anyone
>ever use this program before? Is it a good program? I don't mind buying it
>to get the full version but I want to make sure the sound will go away when
>I do and that it is worth it.

You can't buy it, remember? You're a college grad with no job and you have to steal... er, I mean "back up"
$9 DVD's in case the world ends and the original gets trashed.

You have $100,000 education debt so this should be the last thing on your mind, girlie.

Claire D. Lune