Velocity Reviews

-   -   The telephone????? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267426-the-telephone.html)

Dragon 05-28-2004 11:08 PM

The telephone?????

Anyone know if this whoopi goldberg title is coming out on dvd or where I
could get it now. just got homer and eddie which is rare so anyone in
another country reading this know where I can get it let me know. I live in
the UK so I would have to import it

cheers Dave

Bratboy 05-29-2004 02:29 PM

Re: The telephone?????

"Dragon" <davewhitnospam@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:IDPtc.24610$hL6.17480@pathologist.blueyonder. net...

> Anyone know if this whoopi goldberg title is coming out on dvd or where I
> could get it now. just got homer and eddie which is rare so anyone in
> another country reading this know where I can get it let me know. I live
> in
> the UK so I would have to import it
>
> cheers Dave

Excellent/weird movie. Threw me for a loop first time I watched it on a
tape. I would like to see it out on disc too. Thing is its such an odd movie
Im not even sure if alot of Whoopie fans even know about it let alone havbe
seen it. Anyway if you do find a resouce for it pls post the info

Thx in advance
Just Jess

Dragon 05-29-2004 03:52 PM

Re: The telephone?????

will do, I thought it was a great movie with such a low cast budget and yes
I don't even think people know about it

Dave

Bratboy 05-29-2004 06:15 PM

Re: The telephone?????

I guess, push come to shove, I could pick up a good Tape copy and have my
roomate use his HW capture card to make our own dvd of it hehe. Gotta love
Tech.

Metlhd3138 05-29-2004 07:01 PM

Re: The telephone?????

I saw a cheapo PD copy released by TOP in a bargain bin a few years ago.