Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVD for Sale: Dreamcatcher, Hardball and Terminator 3 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267405-dvd-for-sale-dreamcatcher-hardball-and-terminator-3-a.html)

monstershop 05-27-2004 04:10 PM

DVD for Sale: Dreamcatcher, Hardball and Terminator 3

DVD Movies for sale.

They are all original DVD movie (not duplicate) I purchased from video
store. They are all at least very good condition and run great on
personal computer DVD player.

Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane, Timothy
Olyphant
Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Kristanna Loken

They are $10 each plus shipping

All DVD are Region 1
Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation is $4.50 - $6.00
depending where you live. I only ship DVD in the U.S.

Money order, casheir's check or non-credit card Paypal are accepted. I
am in the Boston MA area.

See movie description at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~monstersh...sale/id14.html

My other email address is listed on my website.

Thanks.

Black Locust 05-28-2004 05:38 AM

Re: DVD for Sale: Dreamcatcher, Hardball and Terminator 3

In article <40B611AF.DBAF66AA@NOSPAMearthlink.net>,
monstershop <monstershop@NOSPAMearthlink.net> wrote:

> Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane, Timothy
> Olyphant
> Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
> Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
> Kristanna Loken
>
> They are $10 each plus shipping

$10 a piece for those suck fests? I'll give you a buck for the whole
lot. We got a deal?
--
BL

CXDubb 05-30-2004 01:17 AM

Re: DVD for Sale: Dreamcatcher, Hardball and Terminator 3

Black Locust <bl2112@hotmail.com> wrote in

> In article <40B611AF.DBAF66AA@NOSPAMearthlink.net>,
> monstershop <monstershop@NOSPAMearthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> Dreamcatcher (rated R) - Damian Lewis, Jason Lee, Thomas Jane,
>> Timothy Olyphant
>> Hardball (rated PG) - Keanu Reeves
>> Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (rated R) - Arnold Schwarzenegger,
>> Kristanna Loken
>>
>> They are $10 each plus shipping

> $10 a piece for those suck fests? I'll give you a buck for the whole
> lot. We got a deal?

LOL..i was thinking something similar only not so crude:-)