Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best DVD download site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267345-best-dvd-download-site.html)

SJ 05-24-2004 04:07 AM

Best DVD download site

Looking for the best site to download and burn DVD's. Do you usually need a
DVD recorder to do this? Looking for opinions. thanks

Justin 05-24-2004 04:18 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

SJ wrote on [Mon, 24 May 2004 00:07:04 -0400]:
> Looking for the best site to download and burn DVD's. Do you usually need a
> DVD recorder to do this? Looking for opinions. thanks

Buy it, thief.

Galley 05-24-2004 04:22 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

On Mon, 24 May 2004 00:07:04 -0400, "SJ" <skjoy@adelphia.net> spewed forth these
words of wisdom:

>Looking for the best site to download and burn DVD's. Do you usually need a
>DVD recorder to do this? Looking for opinions. thanks

You're kidding, right?

Galley

SJ 05-24-2004 04:27 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

I'm looking to join a pay site, which charges you a flat or monthly rate to
download movies which you can burn to cd-r or dvd. Does a site like this
exist? Not looking to steal anything. Just asking the "pros"

WMeynerd 05-24-2004 04:28 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

On Mon, 24 May 2004 00:07:04 -0400, "SJ" <skjoy@adelphia.net> wrote:

>Looking for the best site to download and burn DVD's. Do you usually need a
>DVD recorder to do this? Looking for opinions. thanks

I find the best download site is Amazon.com
You can find pretty good prices there and if you don't mind 'used' goods,
the prices are better still, even with shipping. You just give them a credit card# and they will download
these right to your mailbox before you know it. And no DVD recorder needed!
Let us know how it goes.

Claire D. Lune

SJ 05-24-2004 04:33 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

Isn't technology marvelous?

"WMeynerd" <Xgun@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> On Mon, 24 May 2004 00:07:04 -0400, "SJ" <skjoy@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
> >Looking for the best site to download and burn DVD's. Do you usually need

> >DVD recorder to do this? Looking for opinions. thanks
> >

> I find the best download site is Amazon.com
> You can find pretty good prices there and if you don't mind 'used' goods,
> the prices are better still, even with shipping. You just give them a

credit card# and they will download
> these right to your mailbox before you know it. And no DVD recorder

needed!
> Let us know how it goes.
>

> Claire D. Lune

05-24-2004 05:34 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

http://www.cinemanow.com

Zodiac 05-24-2004 06:39 AM

Re: Best DVD download site

You will be stealing.

Pug Fugley 05-24-2004 01:52 PM

Re: Best DVD download site

Heck no, you don't need a DVD burner to burn DVD's. A CD burner will work
just fine. You just have to overburn, most media rated for 650 megs has no
problem holding 4.7 gigs, they just don't advertise much. So you're on the
right track by being smart!

Justin 05-24-2004 02:24 PM

Re: Best DVD download site

Pug Fugley wrote on [Mon, 24 May 2004 13:52:09 GMT]:
> Heck no, you don't need a DVD burner to burn DVD's. A CD burner will work
> just fine. You just have to overburn, most media rated for 650 megs has no
> problem holding 4.7 gigs, they just don't advertise much. So you're on the
> right track by being smart!

But, do you need a computer?