Velocity Reviews

-   -   web site to buy DVD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267329-web-site-to-buy-dvd.html)

Frederic LE GUEN 05-22-2004 07:54 PM

web site to buy DVD

Hi,

I live in France and I'm really amaze buy the price of a DVD in France and
US.
Could you give the adress of merchandise web site very cheap where I can buy
DVD with english and french language ?

Thanks !

misterdo 05-28-2004 02:55 PM

Re: web site to buy DVD

What titles do you need ? Do you have a multiregion player ? I am in Canada
and tiles sell from $6.99 to $29.99 CDN depending on the titles and can be
more expensive if they are boxed sets that can run from $50.00 - $150.00
CDN.

If you need a middle man in North America, then maybe I could help.
Besides, from time to time I buy titles from France because some titles in
Canada are only in English, so maybe we could help each other out !

You can email me directly at :

misterdo@elvis.com

Should you be interested or just to chat.

Jules
message de news:40afaff7$0$26906$626a14ce@news.free.fr...