Velocity Reviews

-   -   DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267303-deepdiscountdvd-problem-loading-home-page-today.html)

JAM 05-21-2004 04:23 AM

DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today?

Did anyone try to get into DeepDiscountDVD today? For the last two hours
their home page won't load. That would be between 9 PM and 11:23 PM (so
far) in the Central Time zone. Anybody know what's going on?

SoHillsGuy 05-21-2004 05:38 AM

Re: DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today?

<< Did anyone try to get into DeepDiscountDVD today? For the last two hours
their home page won't load. That would be between 9 PM and 11:23 PM (so
far) in the Central Time zone. Anybody know what's going on? >><BR><BR>

1:30am here on the east and it seems fine.

Hubert Borrmann 05-21-2004 10:22 PM

Re: DeepdiscountDVD problem loading home page today?

I just got in and checked my order, works fine.
Hubert