Velocity Reviews

-   -   i saw an EZ-D commerical last nite on TBS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t267051-i-saw-an-ez-d-commerical-last-nite-on-tbs.html)

Goro 05-04-2004 01:58 PM

i saw an EZ-D commerical last nite on TBS

i was flipping thru channels and caught an EZ-D (ez-dvd?) commercial
on tbs. touting the benefits of a 48hr viewable dvd: No return fees!
commercial showed a couple of guys being electrocuted or someting.
not quite sure wtf the point was. stupid. i thot EZ-DVD was ded
after its trial run :P

i guess this is Eisner's last shot to show that he can make Disney
some money... er, or lose it all!

-goro-

Impmon 05-04-2004 04:47 PM

Re: i saw an EZ-D commerical last nite on TBS

On 4 May 2004 06:58:17 -0700, evilninjay@yahoo.com (Goro) wrote:

>i was flipping thru channels and caught an EZ-D (ez-dvd?) commercial
>on tbs. touting the benefits of a 48hr viewable dvd: No return fees!
> commercial showed a couple of guys being electrocuted or someting.
>not quite sure wtf the point was. stupid. i thot EZ-DVD was ded
>after its trial run :P
>
>i guess this is Eisner's last shot to show that he can make Disney
>some money... er, or lose it all!
>
>-goro-

As long as it stays dead, I don't give a rat ass about EZ-D. $6 for
only 2 days doesn't sit well when I get go to my local video rental
and get DVD, 2 days for $2.

I don't know if this means anything but the first EZ-D was 48 Hours
and the last was Another 48 Hours.
--
To reply, replace digi.mon with tds.net

Derek Janssen 05-04-2004 08:21 PM

Impmon wrote:

> I don't know if this means anything but the first EZ-D was 48 Hours
> and the last was Another 48 Hours.

So, either the cheap gag doesn't, or the urban legends have started
already...

Derek Janssen (who's not sure if "The Hot Chick" *was* the first title
of Wave I, but posterity seems to remember it that way)
djanss@rcn.com