Velocity Reviews

-   -   Coolmax CN-550 Network Attached Storage Device Evaluated (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26702-coolmax-cn-550-network-attached-storage-device-evaluated.html)

Silverstrand 01-03-2006 04:40 AM

Coolmax CN-550 Network Attached Storage Device Evaluated

http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews/CN-550/cn-550.jpg

Quote: If you are a smart IT manager, you know the benefits of using a shared Network Attached Storage Device (NAS) in lieu of using several large hard drives in numerous computers just to hold the same material. For the home user this device can be used to stream movies or MP3s to their HTPC system without the need of tying up the hard drive in HTPC unit itself. The unit we are looking are today is the Coolmax CN-550, which can be configured with either a 10/100 mps port or a single USB 2.0 port. So come on along as we check this unit out.

Link: http://hi-techreviews.com/reviews/CN-550/P1.htm