Velocity Reviews

-   -   TheDigitalReview: CHARADE (CRITERION COLLECTION) - DVD REVIEW (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266905-thedigitalreview-charade-criterion-collection-dvd-review.html)

Mike McGee 04-22-2004 10:04 PM

TheDigitalReview: CHARADE (CRITERION COLLECTION) - DVD REVIEW

CHARADE (CRITERION COLLECTION; ANAMORPHIC WIDESCREEN) - DVD REVIEW
For a COMPLETE DVD review with detailed into, screen shots, etc.,
please visit the direct link:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=743

Here is a list of some of our other recent DVD reviews:

Stuck On You - DVD Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=742

Timeline - DVD Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=736

Big Fish - DVD Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=729

Mr. Bean The Animated Series: Volume 2 - DVD Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=728

The First Year - DVD Review
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=710

Kill Bill, Volume 1 DVD Review*
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/foru...read.php?t=707

For this, other DVD reviews, and our message forum, please visit:
http://www.thedigitalreview.com/

Cheers,

--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mike McGee

anthony 04-23-2004 07:30 AM

Re: TheDigitalReview: CHARADE (CRITERION COLLECTION) - DVD REVIEW

I've got the original Criterion plus the 'Truth About Charlie'
version, so I'll rest with those.
FYI, Criterion has confirmed that their new anamorphic transfer is the
same as the one issued as the extra feature on 'The Truth About
Charlie', though they say they've done a little bit of image
tidying-up.

Mike McGee 04-27-2004 05:45 PM

Re: TheDigitalReview: CHARADE (CRITERION COLLECTION) - DVD REVIEW

In article <b2e2d36c.0404222330.458e91a5@posting.google.com >, anthony
<anthonyjhc@netscape.net> wrote:

> I've got the original Criterion plus the 'Truth About Charlie'
> version, so I'll rest with those.
> FYI, Criterion has confirmed that their new anamorphic transfer is the
> same as the one issued as the extra feature on 'The Truth About
> Charlie', though they say they've done a little bit of image
> tidying-up.

Thanks, I was aware of this. The reason that this might be worth the
"triple-dip" nod is that at least now one can finally get all of what
is wanted in one DVD. The OOP oriignal Criterion DVD will offset the
costs if you eBay it, etc.

--