Velocity Reviews

-   -   VR-Fidelity USB Speakerphone @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26677-vr-fidelity-usb-speakerphone-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 01-02-2006 02:38 AM

VR-Fidelity USB Speakerphone @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...lity/email.jpg

Quote: “With the ever increasing popularity of voice over internet/broadband (VoIP), there will come of course, lots of cool products. Today I have one such product for review that actually surprised me in its quality and functionality. It comes from a company called Blue Gears; they primarily make high end sound cards. Blue Gears has come up with a small gadget that has multiple uses, not just for VoIP, it is called the VR-Fidelity USB Speakerphone. The name 'speakerphone' is somewhat misleading for this product because it is so much more than that. Curious? Read on to find out more about it...”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=319