Velocity Reviews

-   -   Battle Royale Easter eggs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266747-battle-royale-easter-eggs.html)

Dragon 04-12-2004 01:46 AM

Battle Royale Easter eggs

Silly question here I an getting the two disc English version of the film
with the extra footage and alternative ending but has this got the original
ending on it or can you access it some way. I know a friend has this film
and he says disc two is full of extras but not the original ending nor has
disc one just the whole 117 min film

advice please

cheers Dave

Melodium 04-12-2004 02:08 AM

Re: Battle Royale Easter eggs

> Silly question here I an getting the two disc English version of the film
> with the extra footage and alternative ending but has this got the

original
> ending on it or can you access it some way. I know a friend has this film
> and he says disc two is full of extras but not the original ending nor has
> disc one just the whole 117 min film
>
> advice please
>
> cheers Dave

if u have a dvd rom drive in your computer, just rip the disc
to your hard drive and go through the vob files playing them
one by one until you find it