Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars on dvd? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266642-re-star-wars-clone-wars-on-dvd.html)

Machina3317 04-06-2004 04:51 AM

Re: Star Wars: Clone Wars on dvd?

>From: "Mike Kohary" spam@be.gone

>"Metlhd3138" <metlhd3138@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know if there are any plans to release the collected shorts on a

>single
>> dvd?

>No official announcements, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
>
>Mike

I've never had a chance to see any of them but I heard that they're way better
than the actual movies. Is there a website I could watch them at?

Scott Streeter 04-07-2004 07:14 PM

machina3317@aol.comMUNIST (Machina3317) writes:

> >From: "Mike Kohary" spam@be.gone

> >"Metlhd3138" <metlhd3138@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> Anyone know if there are any plans to release the collected shorts on a

> >single
> >> dvd?

> >No official announcements, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
> >
> >Mike
> >

> I've never had a chance to see any of them but I heard that they're way better
> than the actual movies. Is there a website I could watch them at?

Cartoon Network is playing all 10 of season 2 Friday night (4/9). You
can get 1-10 off a torrent site most likely.

--
Scott Streeter
ss@wpi.edu

Rob McCartney 04-14-2004 01:11 PM

"Machina3317" <machina3317@aol.comMUNIST> wrote in message
> >From: "Mike Kohary" spam@be.gone

> >"Metlhd3138" <metlhd3138@aol.com> wrote in message
> >> Anyone know if there are any plans to release the collected shorts on a

> >single
> >> dvd?

> >No official announcements, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.
> >
> >Mike
> >

> I've never had a chance to see any of them but I heard that they're way

better
> than the actual movies. Is there a website I could watch them at?

I just did a search on Google for "Clone Wars" and found this site (I
neither own, operate or am affiliated with them):
http://www.pcpages.com/1010101/
And they have links to all 20 episodes in several download sizes.

I know Cartoon Network had a site where they had links to watch but that
appears to be gone, and StarWars.com has an archive of all 20 episodes
(small) to watch, but they're for Hyperspace members only at this point:
http://www.starwars.com/clonewars/mi...r/archive.html

I did read somewhere, maybe Cartoon Network (?) a few months ago during the
run of Season 1 (eps. 1-10) that a DVD would be forthcoming, but they had no
specific details as to when...a good guess would be sometime in
August/September, to coincide with the release of the "Original" Trilogy....