Velocity Reviews

-   -   dvd xcopy platinum (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266309-dvd-xcopy-platinum.html)

LESLIE EVANS 02-26-2004 02:14 AM

dvd xcopy platinum

Hi,
just thought I would let those knockers of DVD XCOPY know that I reckon
that this programme is
far better than DVD SHRINK as it will reduce any dvd onto one disc as with
dvd shrink you have to
lose quality and or subtitles/extras plus I just got the crack to work for
DVD X COPY PLATINUM,
so if you want the crack post this site,
B,REGARDS,
Les.

jeep 02-26-2004 01:16 PM

Re: dvd xcopy platinum

Yes please post the crack. I have a real version, but worried about
reinstalls after tomorrow

Nuhl 02-26-2004 07:18 PM

Re: dvd xcopy platinum

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 02:14:35 -0000, "LESLIE EVANS"
<lori@leslie68.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi,
> just thought I would let those knockers of DVD XCOPY know that I reckon
>that this programme is
>far better than DVD SHRINK as it will reduce any dvd onto one disc as with
>dvd shrink you have to
>lose quality and or subtitles/extras plus I just got the crack to work for
>DVD X COPY PLATINUM,
>so if you want the crack post this site,
> B,REGARDS,
> Les.

So what is this magical method that DVD XCOPY uses to reduce a DVD in
half with no compression or loss of quality?

This post is bullshit. OF COURSE it has to compress the video and
hence lose quality. Plus you have to deal with their stupid
disclaimer screen at the front of every video you copy. DVDSHRINK is
a lot better and it's FREE. DVDXCOPY just lost a lawsuit and it's
going to be taken off the shelves anyway.

patti 07-06-2006 06:02 PM

I use dvd x copy platinum all the time its a excellent program and i think its banned because its so easy to use and copies any dvd !its easy to find the hack on google

happy fisherman 12-26-2007 08:47 PM

please send me a copy of the crack for dvd x copy platinum i have a copy i bought been using it for 2 years and when my system crashed i cant use it on the new system because m y code dont work any more and all the tech phone numbers are dissconected

ohatty1213 03-04-2008 02:00 AM

Help wanted for DVD Xcopy Platinum

I have been using the gold version for years and love it and my Mom bought platinum and loves it. Very recently it has stopped burning my disks. Does anyone know if windows updates have killed it off or anything like that?

Thanks.

citlo 11-17-2009 04:19 PM

hope this is still in process :)

I had this copy for a long time but never used it b/c it got discontinued the next day that I purchased it... Id like to give it a try if somebody could give me the crack... i heard it's an amazing program

maw1115 06-14-2010 11:54 AM

DVD x Copy

I'm in the same boat. Tried to install it on a new computer - can't activate. REALLY BUMMED! Can someone send me the crack so I can use the wonderful software again????

(Really upset you spend all this money for the software then they don't even have a website maintained that you can go to to activate in the future!!!!)

mstrnsrvnt 01-29-2012 06:03 AM

Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by maw1115 (Post 4087255)
I'm in the same boat. Tried to install it on a new computer - can't activate. REALLY BUMMED! Can someone send me the crack so I can use the wonderful software again????

(Really upset you spend all this money for the software then they don't even have a website maintained that you can go to to activate in the future!!!!)

:stupido3:I have had dvdxcopy platinum for many years, paid $150 for it and used it happily all this time, but I have a new system and my old one crashed and I can not find the codes anywhere....how can I still use this software