Velocity Reviews

-   -   simpsons season 1 problem? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266200-simpsons-season-1-problem.html)

markymark 02-19-2004 01:03 AM

simpsons season 1 problem?

A friend of mine is just getting around to watching his Simpsons DVDs and
told me that disk 3 of season 1 wouldn't play. For some reason, I seem to
remember something about this. Now it's been a little while so I have
forgotten what the deal was (mine played fine at the time so I guess I just
never thought any more about it). My questions then are: am I crazy and/or
did I dream up the existence of a problem (his DVD sets were purchased the
week of their release), or is/was there some problem with disk 3 of season
1? If so, is there anything that can be done about it? I thought I
remembered people taking them back but now it's obviously been a while so
I'm guessing he's probably outta luck.

TIA