Velocity Reviews

-   -   Best Noni film? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t266193-best-noni-film.html)

DVDfanatico 02-18-2004 02:37 PM

Best Noni film?

What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I might
get some of her movies.

-DVfanatico

Geir Friestad 02-18-2004 02:53 PM

Re: Best Noni film?

DVDfanatico <dvdfanatico@aol.com> wrote:

| What is the best Winona Ryder DVD?

HEATHERS, closely followed by EDWARD SCISSORHANDS.

--
Geir Friestad || geir@portman.org || www.portman.org
"My readers are intelligent: I don't write for stupid people."

lrulan 02-18-2004 04:08 PM

Re: Best Noni film?

"DVDfanatico" <dvdfanatico@aol.com> wrote in message
> What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

might
> get some of her movies.
>
> -DVfanatico

GIRL INTERRUPTED, if only for Angelina Jolie's performance.

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Goro 02-18-2004 06:52 PM

Re: Best Noni film?

Geir Friestad <geir@portman.org> wrote in message news:<slrnc36v31.4al.geir@matchgirl.portman.org>.. .
> DVDfanatico <dvdfanatico@aol.com> wrote:
> |
> | What is the best Winona Ryder DVD?
>
> HEATHERS, closely followed by EDWARD SCISSORHANDS.

i would agree with HEATHERS, but I'd put BEETLEJUICE before EDWARD
SCISSORHANDS. I also loved her in A NIGHT ON EARTH.

And no matter what you do, stay away from AUTUMN IN NEW YORK!

Mike Kohary 02-18-2004 10:44 PM

Re: Best Noni film?

"DVDfanatico" <dvdfanatico@aol.com> wrote in message
> What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

might
> get some of her movies.

I'd say Edward Scissorhands.

Mike

Vlvetmorning98 02-20-2004 06:00 AM

Re: Best Noni film?

damnfine 02-21-2004 12:53 AM

Re: Best Noni film?

Nobody's mentioned 'The Age of Innocence' yet... my favourite Scorsese movie,
with a performance by Winona which borders on the ingenious.

--
/^\damnfine/^\
"To disbelieve in the gods is at the same time to

Jimbo700 02-21-2004 12:55 AM

Re: Best Noni film?

> <dvdfanatico@aol.com> wrote in message
> What is the best Winona Ryder DVD? My girlfriend likes Winona Ryder so I

might
> get some of her movies.

I know she's done some great pictures but my favorite is Beetlejuice.
She plays a very strange character and does it very well.
Beetlejuice gets my vote!

Mike Kohary 02-23-2004 12:24 AM

Re: Best Noni film?

"damnfine" <damnfine@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
> Nobody's mentioned 'The Age of Innocence' yet... my favourite Scorsese

movie,
> with a performance by Winona which borders on the ingenious.

Agh, you're right. Forgot all about that one - great movie and great
performances from everyone in it.

Mike

CLOSEDOWN8 02-23-2004 04:12 AM

Re: Best Noni film?

Also, nobody's mentioned "Alien Resurrection", which is probably because it's a
worthless piece of crap.
"That's the worst reverse-acting I've ever seen!" -Sam Raimi