Velocity Reviews

-   -   High and the mighty / Island in the Sky announcement? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265650-high-and-the-mighty-island-in-the-sky-announcement.html)

rgf 01-23-2004 04:06 PM

High and the mighty / Island in the Sky announcement?

john33907@comcast.net indicated that both these movies have
been announced. I haven't seen any such announcement nor can I
find it as a future release on the DVDlist from Hometheaterinfo.com.

Does any know the details? Release date?

Thanks
Richard

jayembee 01-24-2004 03:21 PM

Re: High and the mighty / Island in the Sky announcement?

"rgf" <fowles@neworld.net> wrote:

> john33907@comcast.net indicated that both these movies have
> been announced. I haven't seen any such announcement nor can I
> find it as a future release on the DVDlist from Hometheaterinfo.com.
>
> Does any know the details? Release date?

The current version -- updated just yesterday -- of Barrie
Maxwell's "Classic Coming Attractions" list at The Digital
Bits has both still listed in the "Rumoured Film Titles --
No Official Announcements" section. They were added to his
list with last month's update.

-- jayembee