Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Any change on remastered Beatles CD's? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265630-re-any-change-on-remastered-beatles-cds.html)

Mark Gold 01-22-2004 08:03 PM

"hellogoodbye" <nomail@thank.you> wrote:

>Is there any change at all someday all Beatles cd's will be released
>completley remastered, just like they did for the Yellow Submarine DVD and
>the Anthology? I sure like some of those old songs in stereo! Or are we
>stuck with what we've got now...?

The regular soundtrack on the Yellow Submarine DVD is TERRIBLE!
It ruins fave songs like Only A Northern Song. The BEST thing
about the DVD is that it includes the optional mono soundtrack;
switch back and forth, and you hear the mono kicking the ass of the
"remastered" crud.

Note, also, unfortunately, the DVD is in fake widescreen.