Velocity Reviews

-   -   CCE Hangs/Halts (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265498-cce-hangs-halts.html)

Jase 01-16-2004 09:18 PM

CCE Hangs/Halts

Whenever I try to encode an MPEG from an AVI in CCE it hangs, with the CPU
at 100%. It makes no progress (timer or countdown doesn't start) yet the
program stays running - as if it's caught in an infinite-loop.

My system is: AthlonXP 2000+, 512MB RAM, Windows XP Pro

The video I'm trying to convert to DVD MPEG-2 is in 3ivx D4 4.5 format.

Any ideas what the problem is and how to solve it?