Velocity Reviews

-   -   Highlander series 4 Anyone (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265410-highlander-series-4-anyone.html)

Dragon 01-12-2004 08:49 PM

Highlander series 4 Anyone

Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

cheers dave

jayembee 01-12-2004 09:29 PM

Re: Highlander series 4 Anyone

"Dragon" <dwt@blueiyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Anyone got a release date for highlander series 4 please

Anchor Bay hasn't announced it yet.

-- jayembee

slider121 01-13-2004 04:07 AM

Re: Highlander series 4 Anyone

Season 4,5 and 6 are all available now through the Highlander web-site at
http://www.highlander-official.com/

Anchor Bay releases in retail stores havn't been officially announced
however the expected dates are:

March - Season 4
July - Season 5
November - Season 6

Dragon 01-13-2004 01:45 PM

Re: Highlander series 4 Anyone

cheers for that, I do know the highlander web site have got them now but
wont ship to the United Kingdom dont know why

Scott Streeter 01-13-2004 07:58 PM

Re: Highlander series 4 Anyone

Too expensive off the Highlander web. I've been buying them on the
used market for $40 each :)

--
Scott Streeter
ss@wpi.edu