Velocity Reviews

-   -   Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265363-robinson-crusoe-on-mars-laser-to-dvd-r.html)

sanpablo 01-10-2004 10:11 PM

Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R

I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

Michael Rogers 01-10-2004 10:41 PM

Re: Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R

I wouldn't mind a copy, if the price or trade is right.

Mike

Hitman of Las Vegas 01-10-2004 11:00 PM

Re: Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:11:54 GMT, invalid@adress.none (sanpablo)
wrote:

>Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R
>
>I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
>Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

Did you save the extras? That is an alltime great LD. I have the
DVD-R of the film, and of the film with commentary, but didn't save
the extras.

Let me know! Congrats on adding a great film to your DVD collection!

HellRazor 01-11-2004 03:56 AM

"Michael Rogers" <miker@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
> I wouldn't mind a copy, if the price or trade is right.
>
> Mike
>
> sanpablo wrote:
> >
> > Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R
> >
> > I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
> > Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

Same here, I've heard that there probably won't be an official release any
time soon. Need your contact info tho.