Velocity Reviews

-   -   Owning Mahowny question... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t265248-owning-mahowny-question.html)

Edward Holub 01-06-2004 01:08 AM

Owning Mahowny question...

Hey folks,
I watched Owning Mahowny last night and was puzzled at the scene where
he's locked himself in a taxi in the rain about to be robbed by some guys
and he's kicking money rolls under the front seat. Suddenly, the scene cuts
to him calmly having a conversation with the John Hurt character.
What the hell happened to him? There was no explanation of how he got
out of his scrape.
Does anyone know?
Eddie

Evil 01-09-2004 02:26 PM

Re: Owning Mahowny question...

"Edward Holub" <eholub@SW.rr.com@sw.rr.com> wrote in message news:<JUnKb.12942$4z.12731@fe2.texas.rr.com>...
> Hey folks,
> I watched Owning Mahowny last night and was puzzled at the scene where
> he's locked himself in a taxi in the rain about to be robbed by some guys
> and he's kicking money rolls under the front seat. Suddenly, the scene cuts
> to him calmly having a conversation with the John Hurt character.
> What the hell happened to him? There was no explanation of how he got
> out of his scrape.
> Does anyone know?
> Eddie

i was under the impression that nothing actually happened, but that
since Mahowney was carrying so much cash he was getting extremely
paranoid about getting robbed and realized that he could quite easily
get himself in a tough sitch. and that's why immediately after that,
they send cars for him each time he comes into town and stuf.f..