Velocity Reviews

-   -   Springsteen "Live in Barcelona" defect (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264711-springsteen-live-in-barcelona-defect.html)

Rich Clark 12-10-2003 07:05 PM

Springsteen "Live in Barcelona" defect

If this was posted, I missed it.

There's an authoring defect on disc 2; some of the content isn't accessible
through the menus.

Sony will send a replacement. From www.brucespringsteen.net:

"If any fans are experiencing difficulty accessing the bonus material on
Disc 2 of the new Bruce Springsteen DVD "Live in Barcelona," please call
Sony Music Service at 800-255-7514 (NJ residents dial 856-722-8224).
"Sony Music will be happy to replace a defective disc 2 with a new copy and
regrets any inconvenience the situation may have caused."

I called late Saturday night, was amazed to find a live person there who
knew what I was talking about and took my address. The disc arrived today in
a jewel box inside a padded envelope. No exchanges, mailers, proofs of
purchase required.

Well done, Sony.

RichC