Velocity Reviews

-   -   Phillips DVDR75 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264575-phillips-dvdr75.html)

Tom 12-04-2003 10:55 PM

Phillips DVDR75

I'm very interested in a DVD Recorder, largely because I want to be able to
copy VHS home recordings to DVD. I've just started looking at a DVD
Recorder for this, and my initial impression is that the Phillips DVDR75
may be a good choice. For conpatibility purposes with what I already do, I
want to use +R media, and I want the resulting burn to be as usable as a
DVD burned by my computer. Is this model a good choice?

nofences 12-05-2003 03:17 PM

Re: Phillips DVDR75

Yes it is a good choise. I bought the same DVD-recorder back in september or
so. Don't even remember. Great recorder in my opinion. Bit tough to handle
though. Don't like the 'index' the player makes on the discs.

"Tom" <tom@ThisIsNotReal.tvt> schreef in bericht
news:MXOzb.182924$1N3.168673@twister.nyroc.rr.com. ..

Teclasboy 12-05-2003 07:19 PM

Re: Phillips DVDR75

I've one here at home for tests but he show "no disc" everytime i insert a
blank dvd.
Any sugestion?

Tom 12-05-2003 10:49 PM

Re: Phillips DVDR75

"nofences" <rockbottomnl@msn.com> wrote in
news:3fd0a18a$0$146$e4fe514c@dreader5.news.xs4all. nl:

> Yes it is a good choise. I bought the same DVD-recorder back in
> september or so. Don't even remember. Great recorder in my opinion.
> Bit tough to handle though. Don't like the 'index' the player makes on
> the discs.

Thank you. I had it bookmarked, and have now placed the order.