Velocity Reviews

-   -   About security (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t26451-about-security.html)

=?Utf-8?B?WW9mdXM=?= 12-22-2005 04:41 PM

About security

I connect to the internet trough a wireless adapter to a network using secure
W2 client. The connection is encrypted. I then share this connection in
windowsXPpro to other people. They have access to me/internet trough one of
my LAN connections. Here is the question: can I be connected to two wireless
networks at once and can someone connect to me trough my wireless connection
when I am already connected to the previously mentioned (...encrypted, secure
W2...) network and benefit from my internet connection sharing ? Can I
password protect my ICS to allow only specific MACs directly in windowsXP?
Anything?

Thank you!