Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where could I find old anime TV series on DVD or video?? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264494-where-could-i-find-old-anime-tv-series-on-dvd-or-video.html)

RAGS Online 12-01-2003 04:57 AM

Where could I find old anime TV series on DVD or video??

I live in the USA and I'm looking for REMI, MARCO, ANGEL and ASTROBOY
(not the movie version) on DVD or video. I don't know if the names are
different in English but those TV series were a BIG hit in Latin
America and they were even dubbed in Spanish.

Are all those TV series available on the internet or Japan somewhere??

Wade365 12-01-2003 05:02 PM

Re: Where could I find old anime TV series on DVD or video??

<< I live in the USA and I'm looking for REMI, MARCO, ANGEL and ASTROBOY >>

animeondvd.com should tell you everything you ever wanted to know about
availability and release dates...

Hope this helps!