Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVDCorner.net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264352-dvdcorner-net.html)

Ablang 11-24-2003 04:35 AM

DVDCorner.net

DVDCorner.net is a DVD e-zine that reviews Region One DVDs, with a latest
reviews section and a full review index page. We keep track of the latest
news in the home entertainment industry, bring you new release information
and offer links to some of the best web sites covering DVD and home
theater.

Reviewers rate the DVDs for story, picture and sound quality and extras by
letter grade. Our staff of writers dig a little deeper and offer details
about the content about a disc. We are consumers like you, who give our
impressions of the DVDs we watch and enjoy. Announcements of new reviews
are always placed on the News page and sent to our subscribers via e-mail.
We also offer quick reviews of many, lesser known titles for quick
evaluation.

http://dvdcorner.net/

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey