Velocity Reviews

-   -   James Bond Volume 2- Separate DVDs for sale? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264172-james-bond-volume-2-separate-dvds-for-sale.html)

Snaithbert Collins 11-15-2003 08:48 PM

James Bond Volume 2- Separate DVDs for sale?

Hey folks, does anyone out there know if the discs from the 2nd volume
of James Bond movies are going to released individually?

Or will I have to buy the entire box set, just to get the flicks I
want.

Just curious.

If anyone out there has any info, I'd love to know this.

Thanks in advance,

Snaithbert

Bob Bohling 11-19-2003 02:27 AM

Re: James Bond Volume 2- Separate DVDs for sale?

"Snaithbert Collins" <snaithbert@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:ee987b4f.0311151248.22d0af7d@posting.google.c om...
> Hey folks, does anyone out there know if the discs from the 2nd volume
> of James Bond movies are going to released individually?
>
> Or will I have to buy the entire box set, just to get the flicks I
> want.
>
> Just curious.
>
> If anyone out there has any info, I'd love to know this.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Snaithbert

I had the same question. I am only short 6 of the 20 titles and they are
divided between sets 2 and 3.
I will not buy the two sets and have the doubles of the other titles. When
set 1 was released, the individual
titles were released at the same time. I checked several locations today
and only found the boxed sets.
Looks like MGM is attempting to try an initial revenue boost, by trying to
force boxed sales. I will be
doing without, if that remains the case.