Velocity Reviews

-   -   ZIM on dvd! YES! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t264016-zim-on-dvd-yes.html)

Evil 11-07-2003 03:40 PM

ZIM on dvd! YES!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813

another of my wishes fulfilled!

(Star Trek TOS Season boxes,
Freaks and Geeks with Original music,
Alien Quad dvds to be released Individually,
Star Wars Trilogy, though likely the SEs, in '04,
Nausicaa)

Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:P ) and then
i can be happy... until i think of other things.

Cookie Monster 11-07-2003 05:13 PM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

In article <e7ca15d5.0311070740.57d2620f@posting.google.com >,
Evil <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
> Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:P ) and then
> i can be happy... until i think of other things.

Fairy nuff.

[Followups adjusted]

Fata Morgana 11-07-2003 08:57 PM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Evil" <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:e7ca15d5.0311070740.57d2620f@posting.google.c om...
> http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813

Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I frequent.
Excellent news, to be sure!

> another of my wishes fulfilled!
>
> (Star Trek TOS Season boxes,
> Freaks and Geeks with Original music,
> Alien Quad dvds to be released Individually,
> Star Wars Trilogy, though likely the SEs, in '04,
> Nausicaa)
>
> Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
> Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:P ) and then
> i can be happy... until i think of other things.

You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?

/me narrows her eyes.

Fata Morgana
--
http://www.jazzmess.com - a veiwers' guide to Cowboy Bebop
http://www.cowboybebop.org - archive of CowboyBebop.com

Brian Doyle 11-07-2003 09:16 PM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Fata Morgana" <nunyabidness@fool.com> wrote in message
news:IGTqb.1679$nz.274@newsread2.news.pas.earthlin k.net...
> You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?

Oooh, you beat me to it!

I'd also like to add "Pinky and the Brain" and Seasons 1 2 and 4 or "ReBoot"
to that list.

Vlvetmorning98 11-07-2003 10:48 PM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

will this Zim set contain all of the unaired episodes as well?

Evil 11-08-2003 02:27 AM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Fata Morgana" <nunyabidness@fool.com> wrote in message news:<IGTqb.1679$nz.274@newsread2.news.pas.earthli nk.net>...
> "Evil" <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:e7ca15d5.0311070740.57d2620f@posting.google.c om...
> > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
> >

> Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I frequent.
> Excellent news, to be sure!
>
> > another of my wishes fulfilled!
> >
> > (Star Trek TOS Season boxes,
> > Freaks and Geeks with Original music,
> > Alien Quad dvds to be released Individually,
> > Star Wars Trilogy, though likely the SEs, in '04,
> > Nausicaa)
> >
> > Now just need Dexter's, EEK! the Cat, Taxi, the New Adv of Mighty
> > Mouse, Beavis & Butthead complete w/vids (yeah, i know...:P ) and then
> > i can be happy... until i think of other things.

> You mean Tick and Freakazoid on DVD aren't on your list?
>
> /me narrows her eyes.
>
> Fata Morgana

well, NOW they are. Geez, thanx for adding to my list of
unhappiness... although, isn't TICK animated on the way?

Fata Morgana 11-08-2003 04:18 AM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Evil" <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:e7ca15d5.0311071827.a506672@posting.google.co m...

> well, NOW they are. Geez, thanx for adding to my list of
> unhappiness...

Always glad to help. ^_^

>although, isn't TICK animated on the way?

I wish. Tick live-action is, but the animated series is somewhere in
broadcast purgatory.

Fata Morgana

PseudoApparition 11-08-2003 05:20 AM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Fata Morgana" <nunyabidness@fool.com> wrote in message
news:IGTqb.1679$nz.274@newsread2.news.pas.earthlin k.net...

> "Evil" <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:e7ca15d5.0311070740.57d2620f@posting.google.c om...
> > http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
> >

> Yeah, I just saw this announcement on one of the message boards I

frequent.
> Excellent news, to be sure!

wasn't a.m.t., now, was it? Just curious, as I posted it there last night
:)

> > another of my wishes fulfilled!

likewise! strange that they're doing 3 seperate 2-disc sets. But hey, as
long as every episode is included, I'll be eternally happy.

Ronald Cole 11-08-2003 07:51 AM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

vlvetmorning98@aol.com (Vlvetmorning98) writes:
> will this Zim set contain all of the unaired episodes as well?

I believe they are unaired only in the US. You can find satellite
rips of those eps on most bittorrent sites (like suprnova.org).

Ronald Cole <ronald@forte-intl.com> Phone: (760) 499-9142
President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152

Ethan Hammond 11-08-2003 09:52 AM

Re: ZIM on dvd! YES!

"Evil" <evilninjax@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=813
>
> another of my wishes fulfilled!

I have never seen Invader Zim but I have met Wally Wingert
who did some of the voices in the show. I got his autograph
too cause he was Mirage and Sideburn on Transformers
Robots in Disguise.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html